rose and tu love food

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mi Colombia

Mi Colombia is a restaurant nestled on the non-downtown side of 7th street. We went there after a whole Saturday of sleeping in after Orange and White Ball.


Oh, mango. Lots of great jugos tropicales to choose from. The little umbrella entertained me, too.






The yuca was really good- just soft enough and piping hot. We both really liked the red salsa sauce stuff that it came with.





Nito had Pechuga de Pollo (and some Postobon!). The mashed potatoes and green beans were good American complements. He wrestled with finishing everything.





The Pollo Guisado (stewed chicken) was tender and tasteful, though pretty oily. Fresh salad and more yuca, who can complain?





We were so full that we couldn't even have tres leches for dessert. I made Nito take a walk with me. After three feet, he wanted to return to the car.

...if that doesn't say volumes about the food, I don't know what does.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristan said...

Andy's mom made fun of me (to him, not me) for taking pictures of my food. :'(

May 2, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home