rose and tu love food

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sailing and Kerbey Lane

When I received Aditi's call at 10:30am on a Saturday, I rushed to put on a swimsuit top, shorts, Chacos, and sunscreen. I grabbed a Kellog's protein meal bar (which are ridiculously sweet) and unfortunately started eating it before I realized that we were going to Kerbey Lane for lunch. I had the veggie burger. Rachelle and I shared homefries, mmm. At 1AM, Genaro wanted Kerbey Lane. Twice to Kerbey Lane in one day?? Happy Cinco de Mayo.

The pita and hummus, surprisingly good.





the Really Good Burger. (that's really what it's called)





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristan said...

Yeah, those Kellogg's bars are pretty sweet. But pretty filling in a crunch, too.

May 12, 2007 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home